7 Opportunities for a Disability-Friendly Community
When we work with our partners, we are laser focused on creating and implementing transformational solutions designed to eliminate barriers across 7 key areas – a plan resulting in:
- Housing: Affordable and accessible housing is a building block of a community where everyone can feel at home.
- Transportation: Reliable, affordable, sustainable, and accessible is a must for all people to thrive within their community.
- Education: Integrated, person-centered education instills high-expectations early on in students and families.
- Employment: Diverse and inclusive opportunities built from a naturally supportive culture - creating an environment of success for both the employee and employer.
- Health Care: Well-trained professionals throughout health care systems focused on overall wellness.
- Public Spaces: Accessible spaces throughout the community lead to involvement and enjoyment for all people.
- Social Opportunities: Welcoming and inclusive programming creates opportunity for vibrant relationships and strong communities.
Connect with us to us to explore ways to partner to make our community more inclusive and accessible.