Ensuring that people with disabilities have opportunities to achieve higher education is critical. In partnership with our auxiliary, we provide college scholarships to area students with disabilities.
- Be an individual with a disability
- Have a permanent address in Lucas, Wood, Fulton, Henry, Ottawa, Defiance, Williams county in Ohio or in Monroe or Lenawee county in Michigan
- Carry at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Be enrolled in a post-secondary degree program
If you have questions regarding the following information, please email Lisa Justice or at (419) 885-5733.
Instructions for Completing the Application
The applicant must complete the application. Non-traditional students will need to provide employment records and/or description of past activities (i.e., homemaker, volunteer, etc.).
- Please attach your current high school/college transcript.
- Type clearly.
- Have three complete references (not family) attached to the application.
Complete all items. An incomplete, illegible, or late application will prevent you from scholarship consideration.