This webinar will be hosted in partnership with the Lucas County Multi Agency Planning (MAP) team and will describe the intake process and eligibility for each agency, as well as services for parents, guardians, and students as they navigate in person or virtual learning this school year.
• Dani Moran, The Sight Center
• Jeannette Bostelman, Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
• Jeff Renner, Toledo Public Schools
• Kelly Schuck, Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities
• Sarra Burnham, Lucas County Board of Developmental Disabilities
• Shelby Philips, The Ability Center
• Sonya Quinn, NAMI
All webinars will be recorded. ASL and CART services available. Please contact Lisa Justice if specific accommodations are needed for any of the webinars.
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar