Local experts share about the benefits of assistive technology for youth and adults with disabilities and The Ability Center's new "Assistive Technology Program."
The Assistive Technology (recreation, education, employment, and community) Program is designed to temporarily equip youth and adults with disabilities assistive technology to aid in completing independent living goals.
Switch adapted toys and leisure items are also available through this program. View lending closet here.
• William Darling, The Ohio State University
• Brittany Joseph, Bowling Green State University
• Carly Dauch, Wood County Board of Developmental Disabilities
• Home Video Tour - Wood Lane - Wood County Board of Developmental Disabilities
• The Ability Center's Assistive Technology Program
• Finding Funds - Lucas County Board of Development Disabilities
• Assistive Technology of Ohio - Links to Archived Webinars
• Bowling Green State University Assistive Technology Online
• Rehabilitation Engineering and Assistive Technology Society of North America
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar