Here are some tips to help manage stress during the Wintertime.
- Walking: You can walk inside around the house, walk in place, or bundle up and walk around your yard or neighborhood.
- Yoga or Meditation: There are many online videos
- Online Apps or YouTube exercise videos: You can search for Zumba, workout dance videos, or kickboxing and find some free workout videos to try.
- Crafting: painting, sculpting, drawing, coloring, sewing, knitting, woodwork, pottery, etc.
- Cooking/Baking: Recipe ideas can be found on allrecipes.com, foodnetwork.com, or delish.com
- Animals: Train a pet, teach your pet a new trick or skill, or research and learn about a new animal.
- Physical activity: research and learn a new physical skill (kickboxing, yoga, Pilates, dancing, weight training, etc.)