As a service organization for people with disabilities, we understand our population is one of the at risk groups for contracting this virus.
Effective Monday, March 16, 2020, The Ability Center will temporarily close access to the public as a precaution against the Coronavirus/COVID-19. At this time, we are anticipating this to be through April 3, 2020.
All events after this date are up to the discretion of Ability Center staff. Information will be dispersed related to all events at a later date.
Please note: There are no confirmed cases of COVID-19 tied to The Ability Center.
Vote by Absentee
RESOURCES FOR ALL
- Local Stores Hours for People with Disabilities
- A Resource Guide for Ohioans with Disabilities: How To Stay Healthy and Safe During the Coronavirus - Adult Advocacy Centers
- United Way - Food Assistance and Support
- White House Coronavirus Task Force - CDC
- What do I need to know? - U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living
- Action Steps - Center for Disability Rights
- Disability and Health Emergency Preparedness - CDC
- How The Disability Community Can Respond to COVID-19 - AAPD