Action Alert: The National Council for Independent Living is launching an advocacy campaign to get members of Congress to support a bill that would create a new, better system in Medicaid for people to get wheelchairs and equipment used by people with paralysis and mobility impairments. Upload pictures or write messages to http://www.itsaboutfreedom.org/ about the importance of access to complex rehabilitation technology. Make your own postcard showing the importance of your chair, especially the “accessories” that are really necessities!
- Reasonable Accommodations Ordinance Passed in the City of Toledo
- Ohio’s Operating Budget Update
- Action Alert: Urge Your Senators and Representatives to Co-Sponsor the Disability Integration Act!
- City of Toledo ADA Transition Plan
- Text Amendment makes Toledo homes more accessible
- People can now enroll in ABLE accounts in Ohio
- ProMedica provides significant donation to Equipment Loan Program
- Lawn care assistance available for those with disabilities
- ACT is honored with MAC Presidents’ Award
- Joint Legislative Task Force on Transportation Issues
Sign up for our Newsletter